If you’re sad that Game of Thrones season 7 is almost over then we’ve got a competition that is sure to cheer you right up. To celebrate the launch of the official Game of Thrones 3D mask and wall mount books, Carlton Books and Entertainment Focus have teamed up to offer one lucky reader the chance to win:
- A set of Game of Thrones 3D mask and wall mount books
Inspired by the magnificent sigils of the great houses of Westeros and by the terrifying creatures beyond the Wall, this official Game of Thrones book contains beautifully illustrated push-out pieces for you to assemble and create full-sized, full-face geometric 3D masks and wall mounts from the HBO hit series.
Using Wintercroft’s fantastic 3D mask design, you can bring the iconic house sigils of Stark Direwolf, Lannister Lion and Targaryen Dragon to life as well as creating your very own chilling White Walker.
See the Game of Thrones House Stark Direwolf mask being made in the video below:
Press out the gloriously pre-printed pieces, glue or tape them together following the simple numbered tabs, then wear your mask with pride, or go on to create the wall mount on which to hang it in order to display it as a glorious ‘trophy’ on the supplied mounting board.
The Game of Thrones 3D mask and wall mount books are published by Carlton Books and are available at all leading book retailers as well as the Carlton Books website at a price of £14.99.
View some images of the Game of Thrones 3D mask and wall mount books in our gallery:
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @ef_books on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
EF Books will be tweeting during the duration of the competition via our @ef_books account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Arts (@entfocusarts) August 24, 2017
EF will be bringing you a review of the Game of Thrones 3D mask and wall mount books later this month.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Friday 1st September 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.