The first images for The Winds of Winter, the tenth and final episode of Game of Thrones season 6, have been released. It looks like we’ll be spending time with many of the different main characters to tie up loose ends and set things in motion for season 7.
If you’re not up to date on the Game of Thrones TV show and like to avoid spoilers (you have been warned) we suggest you don’t read any further.
The new images show that we’ll definitely be seeing:
- Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) meeting with Walder Frey (David Bradley). Jaime took Riverrun back for him and didn’t look best pleased in the trailer while Walder was making a toast. Will Jaime put an end to the horrid man and get some revenge for what happened at the Red Wedding?
- The High Sparrow (Jonathon Pryce) with Ser Loras Tyrell (Finn Jones). Will Loras confess to his sins? We’re expecting Cersei’s (Lena Headey) trial in the finale, will Loras make things worse for her? Maybe Margaery (Natalie Dormer) can save the day? We’ve got a feeling it might be the end of King Tommen (Dean-Charles Chapman).
- Ser Davos Seaworth (Liam Cunningham), the Onion Knight, confronting Melisandre (Carice Von Houten) with Jon Snow (Kit Harington). After finding out what really happened to his friend Shireen Baratheon, Ser Davos is pissed. What will happen to Melisandre?
- Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) and Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage). Hopefully she’s finally taken control of Meereen and that’s the end of the Masters and the Sons of the Harpy. Dany has just made a pact with House Greyjoy and should finally be heading to Westeros. Will she listen to Tyrion’s advice? Where will she head first?
- A catch up with Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead Wright). We haven’t really seen Bran since Benjen saved his life. We’re expecting him to be heading south now to the Wall. We’re also hoping to see more of his Warg abilities and to find out what really happened at the Tower of Joy. Will he finally reunite with Jon and Sansa?
There’s so much going on it’s no wonder the finale is the longest episode yet at 69 minutes. It would also be great to get a catch up on the Night’s King, The Hound and Arya Stark. Let us know what you would like to see in the comments below.
Check out the new images from Game of Thrones 6×10 The Winds of Winter in our gallery below:
[gss ids=”889286,889285,889284,889283,889282,889281″ carousel=”fx=carousel”]