Eureka Entertainment to release ‘Wild Search’, Ringo Lam’s mature, heart-wrenching Hong Kong crime thriller starring Chow Yun-Fat & Cherie Chung, presented on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK featuring a Limited-Edition O-card Slipcase & Collector’s Booklet (First Print Run of 2000 copies only). Available as a part of the Eureka Classics range from 19th July 2021.
Chow Yun-fat gives a career best performance in ‘Wild Search’, his third collaboration with director Ringo Lam (‘City on Fire’, ‘Full Contact’).
Yun-fat plays Lau, a widowed police officer investigating a gang of gun runners. When a shootout with the criminals leaves a woman dead, and her daughter the only surviving witness, Lau must protect the young girl from the ruthless gang that wants her dead.
A loose reimagining of Peter Weir’s 1985 film ‘Witness’, ‘Wild Search’ showcases Ringo Lam’s often underrated versatility as a director. With beautiful cinematography by Andrew Lau (‘Infernal Affairs’) and a dreamy score by Lowell Lo, Eureka Classics is proud to present ‘Wild Search’ in its UK debut on Blu-ray.
‘Wild Search’, an intense, hardboiled love story-thriller, is released Monday 19th July on Blu-ray and can be purchased at https://amzn.to/2POAqSu
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 3 copies on Blu-ray to give away. For a chance to win, enter below…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 22nd July 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.