Eureka Entertainment to release ‘Prophecy’, a thrilling and unflinching creature feature from the director of ‘The Manchurian Candidate’, on Blu-ray for the first time ever in the UK from 16th August 2021. Presented as part of the Eureka Classics range with a Limited-Edition O-card Slipcase and Collector’s Booklet [First Print Run of 2000 copies only].
Robert Foxworth and Talia Shire star as a doctor and his wife who travel to Maine to research the impact of the lumber industry on the local environment. They begin to investigate a succession of mysterious and terrifying events: ecological freaks of nature and a series of bizarre and grisly human deaths. Something unimaginably horrible waits in the woods. Something unwittingly created by man, that will become an uncontrollable, merciless machine of destruction.
A graphically violent piece of environmental horror from director John Frankenheimer, ‘Prophecy’ comes to Blu-ray for the first time ever in the UK.
‘Prophecy’, John Frankenheimer’s thrilling and unflinching creature feature, is released 16th August 2021 on Blu-ray and can be purchased here https://amzn.to/3fhnluN
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies on Blu-ray to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 19th August 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.