Eureka Entertainment will release ‘Mindwarp’ (aka ‘Brain Slasher’), the post-apocalyptic gore-filled sci-fi horror classic of the early 90s, on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK as part of the Eureka Classics range from 22nd February 2021. The first print run of 2000 copies will feature a Limited-Edition O-card Slipcase and Collector’s Booklet.
In the future, life will be a dream. And reality a nightmare.In a post-apocalyptic world, one woman (Marta Alicia) relies on computer fantasies to entertain herself, but a glitch sends her to a far-off wasteland to deal with monsters called Crawlers. She is saved by a young rebel (Bruce Campbell; the ‘Evil Dead’ franchise, ‘Bubba Ho-Tep’), but the pair are later captured and brought underground by the Crawlers. There, an overlord called the Seer (Angus Scrimm; the ‘Phantasm series’) presides over the kingdom and tries to make life miserable for his captives.
The first film produced as part of the Fangoria Films label, ‘Mindwarp’ is a gore-filled sci-fi horror classic of the early 90s, and Eureka Classics is proud to present the film on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK.
Eureka Entertainment to release ‘Pulse’, the slick, suspenseful techno-horror and VHS favourite from director Paul Golding, on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK as part of the Eureka Classics range from 22nd February 2021. The first print run of 2000 copies will feature a Limited-Edition O-card Slipcase and Collector’s Booklet.
In every second of every day, it improves our lives. And in a flash, it can end them.In today’s world of modern conveniences, everything we rely on is run by electricity. But what happens if the power we take for granted turns against us? Old man Holger knows. He claims electricity is a living presence, whose voice can only be silenced by getting rid of anything that can hear it. Bill Rockland (Cliff De Young; ‘Shock Treatment’, ‘Flight of the Navigator’) however, refuses to believe him. It must have been an accident when an electric spark ruptured the gas pipe that nearly killed Bill’s son (Joey Lawrence). And it’s surely a coincidence when his wife (Roxanne Hart) is severely scalded by their electric water heater. But when his own power tools attack him and an electrical fire turns their home into a blazing inferno, Bill realises Holger may have been right after all, and perhaps the time has come to finally pull the plug!
A VHS favourite, ‘Pulse’ returns to home video on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK as part of Eureka Classics.
To celebrate both releases, we have 3 bundles to give away, which include a copy of each film on Blu-ray. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 25th February 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.