New loyalties are formed and old ones are challenged when “Vikings Season 4 Volume 2” arrives on Blu-ray and DVD 7th August from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
Battles, treachery and power grabs rage on in Vikings Season 4, Volume 2! Ragnar’s return to Kattegat following his shameful defeat in Paris escalates tension among his sons. Determined to save what remains of his legacy, Ragnar recruits Ivar for a perilous voyage to England, where he plans to attack the Saxons. Meanwhile, a prophecy that a woman will one day rule Kattegat deepens Aslaug and Lagertha’s feud.
With its fascinating plot twists, seething emotion and spectacular effects, this breathtaking series continues to conquer. Go behind the scenes on DVD with more action, more lust and more excitement!
Vikings is an international Irish/Canadian co-production by World 2000 and Take 5 Productions. HISTORY broadcasts domestically in the U.S. MGM Television brought the series to the network and brings Vikings to the global audience, serving as the worldwide distributor outside of Ireland and Canada. Vikings is produced in association with Corus Entertainment and the series also airs on HISTORY in Canada.
Vikings Season 4 Volume 2 is available now on Blu-ray and DVD, from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
To celebrate we’e got three copies of Vikings Season 4 Volume 2 on Blu-ray to give away.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFTelevision on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFTelevision account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Television (@eftelevision) August 7, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 13th August 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.