MTV Base Garage Anthems is 3 CDs of the biggest Garage smash hits, presented by MTV and Universal Music On Demand. Harking back to the golden era of MTV Base’s Beats, Rhymes and Life – this album is the music-lover’s essential must have; whether you’re planning a summer barbecue, getting ready for a big night out or just feel like an Old Skool Garage session.
Exclusively mixed by one of the UK’s top DJs, MTV’s own Martin 2 Smoove, the album is jam-packed with back-to-back chart hits as well as all your favourite club classics.
Having worked with industry legends such as Trevor Nelson, Jazzy Jeff, Shortee Blitz and Mark Ronson, dubbed by Rihanna as “London’s hardest working DJ”, Martin 2 Smoove is international rap superstar Eve’s Official Tour DJ and this year, he was officially made him the GumBall tour rally DJ.
A definitive compilation of hits, this is the only album you need in your collection for Summer ’17.
MTV Base Garage Anthems is out on 11th August. Available to pre-order here: https://umusic.lnk.to/MTVGarage
To celebrate we’ve got 2 copies of MTV Base Garage Anthems to give away!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusMusic on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusMusic account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Music (@entfocusmusic) August 7, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 13th August 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.