The first images for Blood of My Blood, the sixth episode of Game of Thrones season 6, have been released giving us more of an idea about some things that will happen in the episode.
If you’re not up to date on the Game of Thrones TV show and like to avoid spoilers (you have been warned) we suggest you don’t read any further.
The new images show that we’ll definitely be seeing:
- A showdown between the High Sparrow (Jonathon Pryce) and his Sparrows and Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and his troops. That’s a pretty mean looking club that Lancel Lannister (Eugene Simon) has but surely it’s curtains for the Sparrows? Will we get to see the Mountain in action?
- Daenarys (Emilia Clarke) riding out with Daario (Michie Huisman) and her new followers. Will she now head back to Meereen? Will we finally get to see more dragons?
- Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) back at the play to assassinate Lady Crane (Essie Davis). Will she go through with it?
- Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer) ready to atone for her sins. We’re presuming that Jaime will prevent that from happening but will she survive?
- King Tommen (Dean-Charles Chapman) looks rather worried. Will he meet his end or has he just been told off by his mother Cersei?
Check out the new images from Game of Thrones 6×06 Blood of My Blood in our gallery below:
[gss ids=”873787,873801,873793,873792,873789,873791,873798,873799,873800,873790,873795,873796,873794,873797,873788,873803″ carousel=”fx=carousel”]