Psyonix has announced that the second DLC Pack for Rocket League will be called “Revenge of The Battle Cars” and is due for release in October.
The DLC pack features “Scarab” and “Zippy,” two vehicles from Rocket League’s predecessor, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (SARPBC). New Paint Types, Decals, Rocket Boosts, Toppers, Antennas, Wheels, Trophies and Achievements are also included. Available for both PlayStation 4 and Steam PC, Revenge of the Battle Cars will retail for $3.99 (~£2.50).
Two FREE alternate variations of existing Rocket League arenas: Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk) will also be made available to all players, whether they purchase DLC or not, as a simultaneous release. New Country and Community Flags will also be included in the FREE portion of the update.
The Complete Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC Pack includes:
- 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
- 12 New Decals (Six for Each New Car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
- New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
Check out the official Rocket League website for more information.