Watch classic 80s cult comedy ‘Teen Wolf’ starring Michael J. Fox and ‘Teen Wolf Too’ starring Jason Bateman, in his debut film role, with this double feature box set released on 4th September 2023 by Fabulous Films / Fremantle Media Enterprises.
‘Teen Wolf’ is an outrageous comedy about a shy teenager with more than a changing voice to contend with- he’s a budding young werewolf! And when his newfound powers help him score at basketball – and with the popular girls – he has some pretty hairy decisions to make.
‘Teen Wolf Too’: Meet a college freshman who’s having trouble fitting into his ‘genes’- family ones, that is – when he finds out his uncle and cousin are werewolves.. and so is he! Now the clean-cut science student is the star of the boxing team with a hair-raising right hook and an animal attraction to his curvy co-eds. This four-fang film is sure to bring out the party animal in everyone!
‘Teen Wolf’ stars Michael J. Fox, James Hampton, Scott Paulin, Susan Ursitti, Jerry Levine and Jay Tarses.
‘Teen Wolf’ stars Jason Bateman, Kim Darby, John Astin, Paul Sand, James Hampton, Mark Holton, Estee Chandler, Stuart Fratkin.
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 1 copy of the boxset on Blu-ray to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 BST on Friday 15th September 2023.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.