Sean Stemaly will release his debut album ‘Product of a Small Town’ on 18th February 2022 it has been announced.
The title track from the record has been made available on streaming and download services today. Written by Stemaly, David Bliek, Gary Garris, Andrew Marik and Noah West and produced by Joey Moi with co-production by Derek Wells, ‘Product Of A Small Town’ is a defining statement from Stemaly, who grew up in the river-bottom fields of Southern Indiana. The driving, guitar-tinged track is an ode to all the things that made the 27-year-old who he is, including good friends, nights out in the open air and turning Country music up loud.
“‘Product Of A Small Town’ is the most authentic representation of my Country and Rock roots all wrapped up in one song,” Stemaly shares. “I want everybody that grew up in a small town to hear it and take pride in where they come from, crank it up and raise a beer to it.”
The album, ‘Product of a Small Town’, was produced by Joey Moi and co-produced by Derek Wells with additional production by Stemaly and Lex Lipsitz on select songs. Stemaly also co-penned 8 of the 14 songs.
The track listing for ‘Product of a Small Town’ is:
- “Product Of A Small Town” — (Sean Stemaly, David Bliek, Gary Garris, Andrew Marik, Noah West)
- “Last Night All Day” — (Matt Dragstrem, Ben Johnson, Hunter Phelps)
- “Can’t Be Me” — (Sean Stemaly, John Byron)
- “Z71” — (Sean Stemaly, Andy Albert, Brett Tyler)
- “Speaking My Language” — (Sean Stemaly, John Byron, Blake Pendergrass)
- “Comeback Town” — (Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Ernest Keith Smith)
- “Love Me Like Kentucky” — (Sean Stemaly, Ernest Keith Smith)
- “WD-40 4WD (feat. Jimmie Allen & Justin Moore)” — (Matt Dragstrem, Chase McGill, Josh Thompson)
- “Back On A Backroad” — (Michael Hardy, Josh Kerr, Cole Taylor) *
- “Georgia” — (Sean Stemaly, Davis Branch, Sam Grayson, Ryan Robinette) **
- “If Heaven Had A Weekend” — (Sean Stemaly, John Byron)
- “As Far As I Know” — (Hunter Phelps, Jameson Rodgers, Justin Wilson)
- “Hello, You Up” — (John Byron, Jamie Moore)
- “Come Back To Bed” — (Sean Stemaly, Andy Albert, Jared Mullins, Alysa Vanderheym)
- produced by Joey Moi and Lex Lipsitz
** produced by Lex Lipsitz and Sean Stemaly