Daniel Craig delivers the “best Bond we’ve ever had” (IGN) and a “stunning and surprising finale” (Empire) in ‘No Time To Die’, the extraordinary 25th installment of the James Bond series, available to own for the first time on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD Collector’s Editions on 20th December 2021 from Albert R. Broccoli’s EON Productions, Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
Generating more than $700 million worldwide and Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, fans can now bring home ‘No Time To Die’ in time for the holidays with more than an hour of bonus content exploring the action, spectacle and stunts. With highlights including the ‘Being James Bond’ 45-minute retrospective on 4K Ultra HD and four exclusive and exciting featurettes, viewers can go behind-the-scenes of the film and deeper into the “thrilling and emotional” (Deadline) legacy of Daniel Craig’s 007.
‘No Time To Die’ returns Daniel Craig as Ian Fleming’s James Bond alongside OSCAR winner Rami Malek. Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.
‘No Time To Die’ stars Daniel Craig (‘Spectre’, ‘Skyfall’), Rami Malek (‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Mr. Robot’), Léa Seydoux (‘The French Dispatch’, ‘Spectre’, ‘Blue is the Warmest Color’), Lashana Lynch (‘Captain Marvel’), Ben Whishaw (‘Spectre’, ‘Cloud Atlas’), Naomie Harris (‘Spectre’, ‘Venom’), with Jeffrey Wright (‘Spectre’, ‘Broken Flowers’), Christoph Waltz (‘Spectre’, ‘Inglourious Basterds’), and Ralph Fiennes (‘Spectre’, ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’).
To celebrate the release of ‘No Time To Die’, we have 1 merchandise bundle including a copy of the film on Blu-ray to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on 26th December 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.