Following its breakthrough cinema release, STUDIOCANAL are excited to announce the DVD, Blu-ray, limited edition SteelBook and digital release of Rose Glass’ universally acclaimed directorial debut ‘Saint Maud’, starring Morfydd Clark and Jennifer Ehle, on 1st February 2021. Available to pre-order now from Amazon on Digital, DVD & Blu-ray.
Live-in nurse Maud (Morfydd Clark) arrives at the home of Amanda (Jennifer Ehle), a famous dancer now frail from illness and trapped in her grand, isolated house. At first Amanda is intrigued by this religious young woman, who provides distraction from her failing health. Maud, in turn, is bewitched by her new patient. But Maud is not all that she seems.
She is tormented by a violent secret from her past and by ecstatic messages she believes are directly from God. She becomes convinced she has been sent to Amanda not simply as a nurse, but to serve a divine purpose. As her grip on reality slides out of control, Maud’s care turns into a deadly mission to save Amanda’s soul, by any means necessary.
Screen ‘Star of Tomorrow’ Morfydd Clark and BAFTA and Tony Award-winner Jennifer Ehle come together in this electrifying psychological horror from debut writer/director and Screen ‘Star of Tomorrow’ Rose Glass.
‘Saint Maud’ will be released on DVD, BLU RAY, Limited Edition steelbook and Digital platforms on 1st February 2021.
To celebrate the release we’ve got a ‘Saint Maud’ bundle to give away that includes a Blu-ray copy of the film, a t-shirt and a poster. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Friday 5th February 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
This block contains unexpected or invalid content.Attempt Block Recovery