A special MASSIVE preview screening of Rose Glass’ electrifying horror debut ‘Saint Maud’, the film will screen at 9pm on October 6 in the following Everyman venues: London (Screen on The Green, Crystal Palace), Birmingham, Glasgow and Bristol. Those booking preview tickets will also get special MASSIVE / SAINT MAUD merchandise (tote bag & stickers). www.massive-cinema.com
Morfydd Clark, in a breakout performance, and BAFTA and Tony Award-winner Jennifer Ehle come together in this dark psychological horror when live-in nurse Maud (Clark) arrives at the home of Amanda (Ehle), a famous dancer now frail from illness and trapped in her grand, isolated house. At first Amanda is intrigued by this religious young woman, who provides distraction from her failing health. Maud, in turn, is bewitched by her new patient. But Maud is not all that she seems. As her grip on reality slides out of control, Maud’s care turns into a deadly mission to save Amanda’s soul, by any means necessary.
MASSIVE Cinema, part of the BFI Commission on UK Independent Film and funded by the BFI, awarding National Lottery funding, is a nationwide brand reaching youth audiences through a series of preview cinema screenings, celebrating British talent in front of and behind the camera. Delivered by film specialist agency elevenfiftyfive, MASSIVE Cinema has reached 4.8m 16-30s across the UK since its launch in 2018, through social media, in-cinema events, merchandise and partner activity.
Thank you to STUDIOCANAL – Saint Maud will be in cinemas from October 9th.
To celebrate the previews we’ve got a goodie bag to giveaway that includes a limited tote bag, a La Boca candle, stickers and the ‘Saint Maud’ UK poster. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 BST on Sunday 11th October 2020.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.