Pool Nation, from Cherry Pop Games, has just been launched on the PlayStation store. Not only that but they have also teamed up with Wired Productions to release a physical copy too. You should expect to pay around £15.99.
Pool Nation aims to deliver an ultra-realistic pool experience. Gamers can play offline against the AI opponent or they can venture online to take on other players in the real world. Pool Nation features new locations, ruleset customisation and more. Visually the game looks stunning offering photo-realistic graphics.
View the Pool Nation trailer below:
Pool Nation key features:
- Leagues (Online competitive mode) – Players must climb the ladder and play with skill to avoid relegation to lower leagues
- Play for In-game Cash – Online competitive mode. Players progress through varying difficulty levels, the more coins you earn, the higher levels you unlock
- Friendlies – Invite friends to play online, customize your game type, rules, locations and more
- Versus – Offline game for one or two players. Play against the AI or locally against friends.
- Pool Career – Offline single-player career, start out in the qualifiers earn your place in the first cup.
- Daily Challenges – Play the daily game of 3 Ball to unlock a chance to win free coins, pot 3 balls to win a random daily prize
- Endurance – Keep sinking balls into pockets as they fall from above. Pot multiple balls in a row, or perform a skill shot and earn a ‘Drop Stop’ giving you a brief respite from the falling balls.
- Trick shots – New and updated trick shot editor giving you the ability to easily make epic trick shots will be launched soon as free DLC.
View some Pool Nation screenshots in our gallery below: