Family Guy: Season 17 is out on DVD now through 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.
Celebrate laughter, lunacy and all that jazz with this outrageous collection of 20 Family Guy episodes (16 are totally uncensored, but the other 4 are still ridiculously funny), in which Peter gets into a sackful of trouble as a mall Santa, Quagmire becomes a giggity gigolo, Stewie and Brian run a bed-and-breakfast brothel and the cast takes a novel approach to re-enacting American literary classics.
It’s a freakin’ hilarious complete season, featuring celebrity guest voices Rob Gronkowski, Flea, Stephen Curry and many more!
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies to give away to our readers.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFTelevision on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFTelevision account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Television (@eftelevision) November 8, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 14th November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.