Eureka Entertainment to release The Tiger: An Old Hunter’s Tale, a singular, epic story of loss and redemption from director Park Hoon-jung, on DVD & Blu-ray from 6th November 2017.
Following a tragic accident involving the loss of his beloved wife, renowned hunter Man-duk (Choi Min-sik, Oldboy, Lucy) has retired his rifle and become a humble herb gatherer limping amongst his cherished mountains with his son. But with the arrival of Japanese soldiers determined to find a legendary great tiger, Man-duk finds himself pulled into one final hunt for his own personal redemption and closure.
Set during the Japanese occupation of Korea, a period when Korean tigers are being hunted to extinction, The Tiger is a breathtaking action adventure from one of Korea’s finest writer-directors, Park Hoon-jung (New World, I Saw the Devil [Writer]).
The Tiger: An Old Hunter’s Tale, a singular, epic story of loss and redemption from director Park Hoon-jung, is OUT NOW on DVD & Blu-ray. The Blu-ray can be purchased here http://amzn.to/2A2Nnvs
To celebrate the release, we have 3 copies to give away to our readers. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 19th November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.