Independent developer OhNoo Studio (Tormentum – Dark Sorrow) has just under a week left to reach their Kickstarter target for their gorgeous adventure Tsioque. At the time of writing they still need around $6,000 to meet their $35,000 funding goal.
Tsioque puts the player inside a mysterious spellbound castle, full of traps, monsters, and evil minions summoned with dark magic by the Evil Wizard, the one behind all this mess and our main antagonist.
Tsioque is a dark 2D adventure game inspired by classic 80s and 90s point-and-click titles. We take the role of a young girl Tsioque, imprisoned in a castle overtaken by the Evil Wizard. When darkness falls on your ancestral home, places formerly familiar suddenly turn unfriendly and dangerous. The castle walls have become a deadly trap – we must escape and thwart the Evil Wizard’s plans before the spell he has cast on the castle escalates, triggering events beyond anyone’s control…
Under the veil of a fantasy fairytale lies hidden another story, a personal one. A careful viewer may already try to decipher what the tale about a little girl and a wizard is really about… The clues are there, but the developers’ lips remain sealed and the players may have to figure this one out by themselves.
[raw][gss ids=”136367,136368,136369,136370,136371,136372,136373,136374,136375,136377,136378,136379,136380,136381,136382,136383,136384,136385,136386″ carousel=”fx=carousel”][/raw]
- Classic point and click gameplay with action elements
- An immersive experience between animated cartoon and adventure game
- Extremely detailed, hand-drawn and hand-animated world
- A unique mix of darkness and humor in a classic cartoon style
- A clever, multi-layered storyline with plenty of twists
- Exceptional soundtrack, dynamically illustrating the gameplay and adjusted to your every action.
- Fully voiced dialogue tracks
There is a playable demo available, which can be downloaded for free from the official Tsioque website or directly from Steam.