Indie developer Amplitude Studios has released its rogue-like dungeon-defense game Dungeon of the Endless on Apple iPad. This release features a smart new interface and intuitive touch controls.
Released on PC in October 2014, this iPad version offers the same full experience as the PC original and includes the “Deep-Freeze” and “Bookworm” add-on content. Crashlanded on an alien planet, players must explore and manage a team of heroes as they fight their way to the surface and survival. A selection of screenshots are available here.
[quote by=”Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios”]We have worked really hard to capture the essence of the original PC game and bring it to the iPad in a way that reflects the game’s best qualities. The intuitive one-touch controls are perfectly adapted to the mobile experience, and the great tension of picking the right strategy before opening the next door is just as excruciating and exhilarating as ever.[/quote]
Dungeon of the Endless on iPad Features:
- Explore randomly generated dungeons, protect teammates and fight to the surface of the hostile alien planet, Auriga.
- New touch controls and interface, plus a flexible difficulty system to suit a wide range of players.
- Countless battle scenarios against a horde of hideous monsters.
- Form a team of heroes, equip deploy them to earn powerful abilities.
- Technology and resource management demands skillful handling of Dust, Food, Industry and Science.
- Multiple exploration paths through Auriga, featuring Endless ruins that provide life-saving technologies.
Dungeon of the Endless on iPad is a premium title, without any in-app purchases and is available now via the App Store priced at £3.49.