The officially licensed game of the eni FIM Superbike World Championship is back for the 2015 season. Developed by Digital Tales in conjunction with Dorna WSBK Organization the popular series has already surpassed 4.5 million downloads worldwide.
The game allows you to pick your favourite superbikes from the biggest brands in the world (Aprilia, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati, Suzuki, MV Agusta, BMW) and hit the track. Ride shoulder to shoulder with the big guys, such as former champions Tom Sykes and Sylvain Guintoli. Break their records in Challenge Mode or push yourself to the limit in the new Time Attack Mode.
This new instalment offers cross-platform compatibility and an advanced bike handling model based on player feedback. The game also features:
- 13 WSBK rounds, including the brand-new Chang International Circuit in Thailand
- 24 elite riders grouped in 14 racing teams
- 3 game modes, namely Championship, Quick Race and Time Attack
- Enhanced physics engine
- Maximum control flexibility, with 9 configurations including gyroscope and virtual controls
- Realistic 3D graphics with dynamic lighting effects
On iOS players benefit from the additional Challenge Mode. There is also cross-save and cross-play on iOS and Windows Phone devices.
Check out the official SBK website for more information.