Under The Dome: Season 2 will be released on DVD on 29th December it has been announced.
The second season of the hit sci-fi drama continues the story of Chester’s Mill as the citizens face some of their biggest challenges yet as they fight to break free from the mysterious force field which has descended upon their town.
Season 2 sees the introduction of a mysterious stranger and diminishing food supply threaten the people of Chester’s Mill’s very survival. Big Jim (Dean Norris), driven by his lust for power, assumes the role of town sheriff. Meanwhile, someone has discovered a way out of the dome…will the others escape as well?
Under The Dome stars Mike Vogel, Dean Norris, Rachelle Lefevre and Eddie Cahill. Guest stars for the second season include Sherry Stringfield and Dwight Yoakam.
Special features on the release are to be confirmed but at the time of writing this article they are expected to be:
- Inside Chester’s Mill
- Readings From The Dome
- Filming The Season Premiere
- Stephen King & Season 2
- Welcome Back To Chester’s Mill!
- A Journey Through Season 2
- The Transmedia World of Under The Dome
- The Visual Effects of Season 2
- Ready for Action: Tales from Under the Dome – Paintings by Jack Bender
- Ready for Action: Tales from Under the Dome – Creating Chester’s Mill
- Gag Reel
- Deleted Scene
Take a look at the artwork for the release below: