In celebration of the release of Assassin’s Creed Rogue, available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 from 14th November, we’ve teamed up with our friends at Ubisoft to offer a very special competition.
[quote]18th century, North America. Amidst the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Brotherhood of Assassins, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the American colonies. After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin’s Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin Hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal – bringing down the Assassins for good.[/quote]
One lucky EF reader will take home the following prize bundle:
- Xbox 360 console
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue Collector Edition, which will include:
- Collector’s Box
- An artbook including concept art that inspired the game
- The official game soundtrack
- 3 lithographs in a stylized envelope
- The Siege of Fort de Sable Mission: Continue the battle at sea with this bonus fort raiding mission set in the unexplored northern territory of the New World.
- The armor of Sir Gunn’s Quest: Explore North America to find the remains of Scottish explorer and Templar Sir James Gunn and solve the mystery of the man who may have been the first discoverer of the New World.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Freedom Edition on Xbox 360
- Assassin’s Creev IV: Black Flag Chest Edition on Xbox 360
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic Xbox 360 and Assassin’s Creed prize bundle, simply answer the question below.
The competition closes at 23.59 on November 23rd 2014.
*You can enter once per day to increase your chances of winning but please note, only one entry per day will be counted*