Pixel Trap, Bucharest’s brand new mobile studio formed of top talent from local EA, Gameloft and Ubisoft teams, has announced the release of its debut title, Mighty Adventure.
Mighty Adventure is a high quality, colour explosion of a platformer crossed with a running game in the action/adventure genre. Players must take control of three tiny jumping friends on an incredible quest through 40 magical levels and 4 beautifully hand drawn worlds. Use each character’s unique ability, (double jump, stomp and dash), switching between them in real time to squish a legion of foes, collect bubbles, beat every level and ultimately save Elder Master from the evil clutches of the Big Boss.
[quote by=”Andrei Radulescu, Producer of Mighty Adventure”]With such a wealth of talent and enthusiasm on the team, we’re confident we have a fantastically fun and very playable title on our hands. We really hope gamers all over the world will love playing our very first title![/quote]
- Switch between 3 characters in real time
- Each character has unique powers – Double Jump, Stomp, Dash
- 40 beautifully drawn levels
- 4 adventure filled worlds
- Collect bubbles to unlock artwork and gain bragging rights on the global leaderboards
- High quality gameplay, graphics and animations
- Achievements and Game-center support
EF will be bringing you a full review of the game later this month. Mighty Adventure is available exclusively on the App Store priced at £1.99 ($2.99 / €2.49).