The Amazing Spider-man 2 may have only recently arrived in cinemas but it’ll be available to own from 1st September.
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment are releasing the sequel on Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray and DVD on 1st September with a digital release preceding it on 18th August. The Amazing Spider-man 2 sees Andrew Garfield reprise his role as Peter Parker with Emma Stone returning as Gwen Stacy.
In the sequel Peter Parker finds there’s no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing his role as New York City’s hero and spending time with Gwen. But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro (Jamie Foxx), Spider-Man faces his greatest battle yet.
The Blu-ray release of the movie features more than 90 minutes of exclusive bonus content including Dane DeHaan’s screen test as Harry Osborn and the six-part behind-the-scenes documentary The Wages of Heroism: Making The Amazing Spider-man 2.
Bonus Features Include:
- Filmmaker Commentar
- Deleted Scenes
- Alicia Keys “It’s On Again” Music Video
Exclusive to Blu-ray Discs:
- “The Wages of Heroism: Making The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” featuring revealing, in-depth segments including:
- ◦ “Lessons Learned: Development and Direction” – Filmmakers and cast discuss their approach to the sequel and their efforts to make it the best Spider-Man yet.
- ◦ “Heart of the City: Shooting in New York” – A behind-the-scenes look at the film’s unprecedented access to New York City during production.
- ◦ “Triple Threat: Attack of the Villains” – An inside look at the development of Spider-Man’s fearsome foes, Electro, the Green Goblin and Rhino.
- ◦ “A More Dangerous World: Transforming Electro and the Green Goblin” – From make-up to costuming, see what it took to transform Jamie Foxx and Dane DeHaan into their fearsome alter-egos.
- ◦ “A Bolt From the Blue: Visual Effects” – Sony Pictures Imageworks artists and animators show how they created the gravity defying, web-slinging and pumped-up action in the new film.
- ◦ “Spidey Gets His Groove Back: Music and Editing” – Learn how the film’s soundtrack and score came together in this behind-the-scenes look at jam sessions with Composer Hans Zimmer and the team of master musicians he assembled, including Pharrell Williams, Johnny Marr, Michael Einziger and more.
- • Dane DeHaan Screen Test