Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins returns to our screens this Sunday on Channel 4 for a fourth series. This time around 14 celebrity recruits face the toughest course to date, played out in the unforgiving and epic terrain of the Jordanian desert.
Recruits are tested to their physical and psychological limits by the DS, an elite team of ex-special forces operators from the UK and USA, in a condensed version of special forces selection. There will be no cushy treatment for the celebs as they leave their glamorous lives for one of the harshest training environments on the planet.
The celebrity recruits are:
- AJ Pritchard (27) – Professional dancer
- Amber Gill (25) – Influencer
- Ashley Cain (31) – Ex-footballer and philanthropist
- Calum Best (41) – TV personality and entrepreneur
- Curtis Pritchard (26) – Professional dancer and TV personality
- Dwain Chambers (44) – Olympic sprinter
- Fatima Whitbread MBE (61) – Olympic medallist
- Ferne McCann (32) – Reality TV star
- Jade Jones (29) – Taekwondo Olympic gold medallist
- Jennifer Ellison (39) – Actor
- Jonathan Broom-Edwards MBE (34) – Paralympic high jumper
- Maisie Smith (21) – Actor
- Pete Wicks (33) – Reality TV star
- Shannon Courtenay (29) – Professional boxer
In the first episode, the recruits face an intense start to the course, crawling through sand in the blistering 40-degree heat, before facing every desert soldier’s worst nightmare – a gas attack. Reality TV star Pete Wicks’ usual lifestyle of partying and cigarettes sees him struggle, while 61-year-old Olympian Fatima Whitbread, the oldest recruit in the show’s history, impresses the DS.
Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins season 4 starts at 9pm Sunday 4th September 2022 on Channel 4. Preview the episode with our gallery: