To celebrate the release of Clint Eastwood’s latest theatrical release ‘Cry Macho’ and the new digital documentary series, ‘Clint Eastwood – A Cinematic Legacy’, celebrating Eastwood’s 50 years of filmmaking at Warner Bros., we have 1 copy of the ‘Clint Eastwood – 40 Film Collection’ on DVD to giveaway.
Clint Eastwood once again directs/produces and acts in his latest feature ‘Cry Macho’. An uplifting and poignant drama, staring Eastwood as Mike Milo, a one-time rodeo star and washed-up horse breeder who, in 1979, takes a job from an ex-boss to bring the man’s young son home from Mexico. Forced to take the backroads on their way to Texas, the unlikely pair faces an unexpectedly challenging journey, during which the world-weary horseman finds unexpected connections and his own sense of redemption. ‘Cry Macho’ will be released nationwide on 12th November 2021 by Warner Bros. Pictures.
In addition, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will release ‘Clint Eastwood – A Cinematic Legacy’ on digital platforms on 5th November 2021. This nine-episode documentary series explores in Eastwood’s 50 years of filmmaking at Warner Bros. 2021 marks the 50th year of his partnership with Warner Bros. (‘Dirty Harry’).
- Episode 1 – “A Director’s Vision”
- Episode 2 – “The Heart of a Hero”
- Episode 3 – “Witness to History”
- Episode 4 – “Reinventing the Western”
- Episode 5 – “An Actor’s Director”
- Episode 6 – “No Holds Barred”
- Episode 7 – “Fighting for Justice”
- Episode 8 – “Courage Under Fire”
- Episode 9 – “Triple Threat”
To be in with a chance of winning, enter below…a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 18th November 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.