Announced at the recent tinyBuild Connect, SpiderHeck is a fast-paced brawler that launches up to four players into a ridiculous spider showdown. Armed with laser swords, grenades, and even rocket launchers players must navigate multiple platforms (and the dangerous lava) to web-sling their way to victory.
Alternatively, players can choose to take on wave after wave of vicious wasps in endless co-op or single-player fun. This hardcore PVE mode features rogue-like gameplay with multiple monsters, unlockable perks and hours of ridiculously messy gameplay.
View the SpiderHeck announcement trailer below:
Developer, Uvis Zviedris (@Neverjamdev), said:
“A lot of the development for SpiderHeck was very improvisational. I didn’t really set out with any other goal than just making something that is purely fun (several years of making boring software products probably had its effect on me). Every stage of the process has just been the simple matter of “Okay, what would be cool?” or “Oooh, that would be funny, I’ll just do that.” So in a way the game has evolved into a mixture of various things I enjoy.”
- Single or Multiplayer PVE – Take on the wasps in single-player or local multiplayer chaos for up to 4 players.
- Local Multiplayer PVP – Duel to the death against your friends to see who will become champion of the SpiderHeck arena.
- Easy to Pick Up – Simple, intuitive controls that will have you swinging around like the spider swordmaster you are destined to be in no time.
- Hilarious physics-based combat – Watch in delight as your friends pull off the ultimate parkour feat, before catapulting themselves face-first into the lava.
- Incredible acrobatics – Spiders react dynamically to the carnage, resulting in a range of badass and hilariously clumsy moments.
SpiderHeck will be coming soon to PC, Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch. PC players can join the Steam Playtest by visiting the SpiderHeck Steam Page to request access.