‘Batman: The Long Halloween, Part 1’ is the unmissable DC animation based on the classic comic, and you could win a copy on Blu-Ray!
Inspired by the iconic mid-1990s DC story from Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale, ‘Batman: The Long Halloween, Part 1’ begins as a brutal murder on Halloween prompts Gotham’s young vigilante, the Batman, to form a pact with the city’s only two uncorrupted lawmen (Police Captain James Gordan and District Attorney Harvey Dent) in order to take down The Roman, head of the notorious and powerful Falcone Crime Family.
But when more deaths occur on Thanksgiving and Christmas, it becomes clear that, instead of ordinary gang violence, they’re also dealing with a serial killer – the identity of whom, with each conflicting clue, grows harder to discern. Few cases have ever tested the wits of the World’s Greatest Detective like the mystery behind the Holiday Killer.
Check out our review of ‘Batman: The Long Halloween Part 1’
‘Batman: The Long Halloween Part 1’ is available on Blu-ray, Blu-ray Steelbook, DVD and Digital now.
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 3 copies on Blu-ray to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.