To celebrate the home entertainment release of ‘Chaos Walking’, we are thrilled to be hosting a competition to win a copy of the film on DVD and the first book in the ‘Chaos Walking’ trilogy by Patrick Ness; ‘The Knife of Never Letting Go’.
Based on the best-selling book by Patrick Ness, ‘Chaos Walking’, staring Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley, is available to download now and on DVD, Blu-Ray, 4K and Steelbook May 31 from Lionsgate.
In the not too distant future, Todd Hewitt (Tom Holland) discovers Viola (Daisy Ridley), a mysterious girl who crash lands on his planet, where all the women have disappeared and the men are afflicted by “the Noise” – a force that puts all their thoughts on display. In this dangerous landscape, Viola’s life is threatened – and as Todd vows to protect her, he will have to discover his own inner power and unlock the planet’s dark secrets.
Follow, Like, and Subscribe to ‘Chaos Walking’ and Lionsgate UK:
Chaos Walking Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ChaosWalkingMovie/
Chaos Walking Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/chaoswalking
Chaos Walking Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/chaoswalking/
Lionsgate UK Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LionsgateUK/
Lionsgate UK Twitter: https://twitter.com/LionsgateUK
Lionsgate UK Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lionsgateuk/
Lionsgate UK YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LionsgateFilmsUK
To celebrate the release of ‘Chaos Walking’ we’ve got a DVD and book bundle to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 30th May 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.