Eureka Entertainment to release a 1970s Killer creature double feature of ‘Nightwing’ & ‘Shadow of the Hawk’, on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK, presented as part of the Eureka Classics range from 15th March 2021. The first print run of 2000 copies will feature a Limited-Edition Collector’s Booklet.
Are a wave of mysterious deaths on a Native American reservation being caused by killer vampire bats, or a curse from beyond the grave? Featuring special effects work by Carlo Rambaldi (‘Alien’, ‘E.T. the Extra Terrestrial’), Nightwing was one of many creature features produced to cash in on the success of Jaws, but director Arthur Hiller (‘Love Story’) also imbues the film with a humanitarian edge. Described in recent years as an “eco-gothic Western”, and “a great exploration of social change and race relations”, ‘Nightwing’ comes to Blu-ray for the first time ever in the UK.
An ageing medicine man (Academy Award nominee Chief Dan George; ‘The Outlaw Josey Wales’) recruits his sceptical grandson (Jan-Michael Vincent; ‘Airwolf’, ‘The Mechanic’) to aid him in a spiritual battle against evil spirits and black magic. Filmed in the forests of British Columbia to stunning effect, ‘Shadow of the Hawk’ features a number of eerie and effective sequences of supernatural terror, and Eureka Classics is proud to present the film on Blu-ray for the first time ever on home video in the UK.
‘Nightwing’ & ‘Shadow of the Hawk’, a 1970s Killer creature double feature, is released 15th March 2021 on Blu-ray and can be purchased here https://amzn.to/3oQNlzj
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 3 copies of the double feature to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 18th March 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.