Eureka Entertainment to release FrightFest favourite ‘Breeder’, Jens Dahl’s sinister biohacking thriller, available digitally and on Blu-ray as a part of the Montage Pictures range from 15th February 2021. The first print run of 2000 copies will feature a Limited-Edition O-card Slipcase.
Women are being abducted for bio-hacking experiments. Can Mia unravel the nightmare, or will she become the next test subject?
A renowned health supplement company, run by a ruthless businesswoman (Signe Egholm Olsen), is selecting and abducting young women as part of an experiment bio-hacking babies’ DNA to enable her clients to reverse the ageing process. When Mia (Sara Hjort Ditlevsen, ‘Borgman’) goes to investigate, she finds herself trapped, branded and tortured in a grim underground facility. Familiar faces start to appear, and she realises that she is not alone in this. Can she somehow find inner strength and escape from the nightmare?
Drawing comparisons to the New French Extreme films of the early 2000s, ‘Breeder’ is a brutal modernist survival horror directed by ‘Pusher’ screenwriter Jens Dahl.
‘Breeder’, Jens Dahl’s sinister biohacking thriller, is now available on digital platforms and on Blu-ray from 15th February, and can be purchased here https://amzn.to/3n0OEet
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies of ‘Breeder’ on Blu-ray to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 18th February 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.