Two decades after master filmmaker George A. Romero’s zombies last scared audiences around the globe, the Godfather of the zombie genre returned with ‘Land of the Dead’ (2005). The film is being released on Blu-ray and DVD on 15th February 2021 by Fabulous Films.
This is Romero’s fourth of six instalments of the “Dead” series which started in 1968 with ‘Night of the Living Dead’. This release includes a reversible sleeve with all new artwork by Graham Humphreys.
‘Land of the Dead’ was Romero’s largest-budget studio-backed film and became one of his biggest box-office successes. The first in the ‘Dead’ series cost $114,000 whereas ‘Land of the Dead’ cost just under $19 million.
The film stars Simon Baker, Dennis Hopper, Asia Argento, Robert Joy, John Leguizamo and Eugene Clark.
Zombies have taken over the world forcing the living to survive in a walled city to protect them from the dead. But all is not well where it’s most safe. The rich live in skyscrapers, the poor live in squalor. As a revolution threatens to overthrow the city’s leadership, the zombies are evolving and becoming more advanced. With the survival of the city at stake, a group of hardened mercenaries is called into action to protect the living from an army of zombies.
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 2 copies of ‘Land of the Dead’ on Blu-ray to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Monday 15th February 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.