Loretta Lynn will release new studio album ‘Still Woman Enough’ on 19th March 2021 via Legacy Recordings.
The album is Lynn’s 50th studio album (excluding her 10 studio duet collaborations with Conway Twitty) and it celebrates women in Country music.
From her homage to the originators, Mother Maybelle Carter and the Carter Family (via her cover of ‘Keep On The Sunny Side’) through a new interpretation of her very first single, ‘I’m A Honky Tonk Girl,’ Loretta Lynn acknowledges her role in the continuum of American country music with a special collaboration with Reba McEntire and Carrie Underwood (‘Still Woman Enough’), and duets with Margo Price (‘One’s On The Way”‘ and Tanya Tucker (‘You Ain’t Woman Enough’), sharing the musical torch with some of the brightest lights and biggest stars in contemporary country music.
“I am just so thankful to have some of my friends join me on my new album. We girl singers gotta stick together,” said Loretta Lynn. “It’s amazing how much has happened in the fifty years since ‘Coal Miner’s Daughter’ first came out and I’m extremely grateful to be given a part to play in the history of American music.”
In mid-2020, Lynn reunited with director David McClister to collaborate on a short film version of ‘Coal Miner’s Daughter Recitation.’ Shot on location at her ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee, Loretta’s new music video includes scenes filmed in her ‘Butcher Holler’ replica home.
The track listing for ‘Still Woman Enough’ is:
1. Still Woman Enough (featuring Reba McEntire and Carrie Underwood) (Loretta Lynn and Patsy Lynn Russell)
2. Keep On The Sunny Side (A.P. Carter)
3. Honky Tonk Girl (Loretta Lynn)
4. I Don’t Feel At Home Any More (Traditional, arrangement by Loretta Lynn)
5. Old Kentucky Home (Stephen Foster and Loretta Lynn)
6. Coal Miner’s Daughter Recitation (Loretta Lynn)
7. One’s On The Way (featuring Margo Price (Shel Silverstein)
8. I Wanna Be Free (Loretta Lynn)
9. Where No One Stands Alone (Lister Mosie)
10. I’ll Be All Smiles Tonight (T.B. Ransom)
11. I Saw The Light (Hank Williams)
12. My Love (Loretta Lynn)
13. You Ain’t Woman Enough (featuring Tanya Tucker) (Loretta Lynn)