The mind-bending psychological thriller, ‘You Should Have Left’, from writer/director David Koepp (‘Stir of Echoes’), becomes is available to own for the first time on Digital Download, Blu-ray and DVD now from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
Kevin Bacon (‘Patriots Day’, ‘Hollow Man’) and Amanda Seyfried (‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’, ‘Les Misérables’) star in this terrifying tale where a father fights to save his family from a sinister force that demands a reckoning for secrets of the past based on the novel from prize-winning German literary sensation, Daniel Kehlmann.
Produced by grandmaster of terror Jason Blum (‘The Invisible Man’, ‘Halloween’, ‘Split’, ‘Us’), the dark and unsettling ‘You Should Have Left’ is a must for your next scary movie night!
In this psychological thriller from Blumhouse Productions and legendary screenwriter Koepp, Kevin Bacon and Amanda Seyfried star as a couple seeking a restful vacation in a remote home in the Welsh countryside. What at first seems like a perfect retreat distorts into a terrifying nightmare when reality begins to unravel, dark episodes from the past resurface, and a sinister force in the house refuses to let them leave.
To celebrate the release we’ve got one copy of the film to give away on Blu-ray. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 BST on Sunday 18th October 2020.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.