Eureka Entertainment to re-release The Last Waltz, Martin Scorsese’s legendary rock documentary featuring some of the world’s greatest musicians, on Blu-ray as a part of The Masters of Cinemas Series from 22 June 2020.
Perhaps the greatest rock documentary ever made, Martin Scorsese’s The Last Waltz captures what was advertised as legendary rock group The Band’s final farewell concert appearance. Joined on stage by more than a dozen special guests, including Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Muddy Watersand Joni Mitchell, The Last Waltz started as a concert, but it became a celebration.
Interspersed with candid discussions between director Scorsese and members of The Band, The Last Waltz has been called “the greatest rock concert movie ever made – and maybe the best rock movie, period”, and The Masters of Cinema Series is proud to present this iconic documentary on Blu-ray.
And remember, “This film should be played loud!”
The Last Waltz, a seminal documentary about one of the greatest nights in rock history, is OUT NOW on Blu-ray and can be purchased at https://amzn.to/2YqjWl0
To celebrate the release of The Last Waltz, we’ve got 3 copies on Blu-ray to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 BST on Wednesday 1st July 2020.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.