Sword & Fairy is one of the biggest RPGs in China and now it’s making its way into the Western games markets exclusively on PS4. Sword & Fairy is set in an open world steeped in Chinese mythology and players must embark on a journey to uncover ancient secrets and slumbering beasts in a world torn by warring factions and deception.
You can check out the Sword & Fairy 6 release trailer below:
With an extensive main story quest, numerous side quests, various difficulty options, customisable weapons, a variety of mini-games and puzzles, and six DLCs included at no additional cost, Sword & Fairy 6 guarantees players more than 50 hours of exciting gameplay.
- Explore a world of ancient Chinese mythology!
- A fusion of real-time and turn-based combat, with player customization!
- Use formations & skills to break through enemy defences!
- Adaptive and compelling difficulty options!
- Seamless transitions from cut scenes to scenario battles!
- Free exploration, including vertically!
- Customize your weapon’s look and attacks!
- Earn reputation by completing quests and finding items!
- Play a variety of mini-games and puzzles scattered through the world
Sword & Fairy 6 is set to release in North America on April 2nd and in Europe and Asia on April 3rd. You can also pre-order a physical copy at Playasia from February 21st.
You can check out some Sword & Fairy 6 artwork in our gallery below: