King, creators of Candy Crush, has launched the latest entry in their franchise – Candy Crush Friends Saga. The new game is available to download from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Windows App Store.
Candy Crush Friends Saga introduces players to a delicious, new 3D world where they can take on tasty new challenges around the Candy Kingdom. Players can also look forward to daily rewards and lots of sweet treats! These range from new characters to custom-designed outfits to dress them in and boosters.
Watch the Candy Crush Friends Saga launch trailer below:
For the first time in the history of the franchise, the 3D characters play an integral role in the new game, helping players to beat those tricky levels with their unique powers. As players collect more of their favourite candies, the characters’ powers are activated and they strategically throw boosters onto the game board to help you succeed. Each character has a rich backstory, quirky personality and dance moves.
Candy Crush Friends Saga launches with 380 levels and a range of challenging new game modes including:
- Free the Octopuses: Save the Octopuses from being stuck in the game board by making matches next to them to remove layers until they are freed
- Find the Animals: Save the animals which are hidden beneath ice tiles by making matches on top of them to crack the ice
- Spread the Jam: Spread jam across the board, covering as many tiles as possible
- Dunk the Cookies: Switch and match candies strategically to move the cookies until they dunk into the chocolate at the bottom of the board
- Collect the Hearts: Fill the heart shaped moulds to collect the hearts
Check out the official Candy Crush Friends Saga website for more information on the game.