OneRepublic: Live In South Africa is released today (23rd February), on DVD, blu-ray and digital download.
This milestone show for the band was recorded live in Johannesburg, South Africa at The Ticketpro Dome (then known as The Coca-Cola Dome), in the closing stages of their Native World Tour. Having been on the road at that point for over two years, the band brought their stadium-ready anthems and muscular live sound to 20,000 fervent fans in an explosion of light and sound; and performed hit after hit with contagious energy, including Counting Stars, Apologize, All The Right Moves and If I Lose Myself.
Native, the band’s third album which featured the game-changing Counting Stars – a #1 hit record in 54 countries – debuted at #4 on the Billboard Top 200 chart in 2013 and sold over 5 million units worldwide. The suitably gigantic Native Tour had the band criss-crossing the planet en route to multiple shows in 154 cities in 26 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, as well as North and South America.
The energy of this special concert is complemented with an intimate, all-access documentary which charts the band’s frequently challenging journey, seeing them go from struggling musicians to multi-platinum, award-winning artists and one of the most popular bands on the planet. They reflect on their past and look forward to their future in exclusive interviews and never-before-seen archive video, which is exclusive to the physical formats. A further bonus is the band’s dynamic performance of Wherever I Go live from the stunning Sydney Harbour.
OneRepublic are Ryan Tedder (a Grammy® Award-winning songwriter and producer who’s worked with the likes of Adele, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé and U2), guitarists Zach Filkins and Drew Brown, bassist Brent Kutzle and drummer Eddie Fisher.
To celebrate the release we’re giving away 3 copies on DVD!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusMusic on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusMusic account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Music (@entfocusmusic) February 23, 2018
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Thursday 1st March 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.