Eureka Entertainment to release Strangled, an unpredictable psychological thriller, as part of the Montage Pictures range in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition on 5th February 2018.
Based on real-life events, Strangled is set in the provincial Hungary of the 1960s at the height of socialism, when a series of atrocious murders shock the small town of Martfű.
A psychotic killer is on the prowl, strangling young women. Amidst the media frenzy, an innocent man is accused and sentenced for the crimes he could not possibly have committed. A determined detective becomes obsessed with finding the real killer, whilst under pressure from his superiors who just want to see a man hang.
Winner of nine Hungarian Film Awards, Strangled is a dark and gritty thriller from Árpád Sopsits that brings to mind both Lang’s M and Fincher’s Zodiac in its approach to the murder-mystery genre. Eureka Entertainment is proud to present the film in its UK debut.
Strangled, the social, political and psychological thriller set in the provincial Hungary of the 1960s at the height of socialism, is released in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition and is OUT NOW and available to order here http://amzn.to/2B2xMLx
To celebrate the release, we’re giving away 3 copies of Strangled on Dual Format!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusFilm on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusFilm account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
RT & follow for a chance to win Strangled on Dual Format courtesy of @Eurekavideo! We've got 3 copies to give away! T&Cs: https://t.co/pj7bsPGyOg #competitions #prizes #giveaway pic.twitter.com/qOyiu73jvt
— EF Film (@entfocusfilm) February 6, 2018
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 12th February 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.