Eureka Entertainment to release Kills On Wheels, an original and nuanced dark comedy, as part of its new Montage Pictures range in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition on 15 January 2018.
The second feature film from director Attila Till, Kills on Wheels is an inventive, action-packed coming-of-age story of friendship, loyalty and revenge.
Zoli and Barba are inseparable friends and outcasts. Both physically disabled, they live in a rehabilitation facility where life seems rather aimless. Zoli needs life-saving surgery but doesn’t want his absent father to pay out of guilt and pity. Enter Rupasov, a mysterious wheelchair-using man newly released from prison. He quickly adopts the two friends and offers them a chance to make some extra money by helping him in his work. That work, however, is murder. Rupasov is a hitman.
Inspired by his own experiences working as a volunteer for disabled people, director Attila Till skilfully blends reality with fantasy as he offers a gentle probe into the lives of those who live on the edge of society.
Kills on Wheels, a highly original, darkly comedic and infectious buddy-movie about a wheelchair-using gang of assassins, is released in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition and is available to order here http://amzn.to/2CXM4Cf
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 23rd January 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.