The tradition of serving up gothic terror at Christmas dates back to the 1800s and this year sees acclaimed thriller The Limehouse Golem enter the fray, out on Digital, Blu-ray and DVD now courtesy of Lionsgate Home Entertainment UK.
Check out our review of The Limehouse Golem
Victorian London is gripped with fear as a serial killer – dubbed The Limehouse Golem – is on the loose and leaving cryptic messages written in his victims’ blood. With few leads and increasing public pressure, Scotland Yard assigns the case to Inspector Kildare (Bill Nighy, Their Finest) – a seasoned detective with a troubled past and a sneaking suspicion he’s being set up to fail.
Faced with a list of suspects, including music hall star Dan Leno (Douglas Booth, The Riot Club), Kildare must discover which one is the killer before the Golem strikes again.
Based on the novel by Peter Ackroyd and scripted by Jane Goldman (The Woman in Black), Olivia Cooke (Me and Earl and the Dying Girl), Sam Reid (’71), Daniel Mays (TV’s Line of Duty) and Eddie Marsan (Filth) star in this suspenseful murder mystery.
To celebrate the release of The Limehouse Golem, we are giving away The Limehouse Golem book, Blu-ray and a Bill Nighy SIGNED poster!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusFilm on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @EntFocusFilm account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Film (@entfocusfilm) December 29, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Thursday 4th January 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.