Universal Pictures Home Entertainment presents American Made, based on the outrageous and real exploits of a hustler and pilot unexpectedly recruited by the CIA. It’s out now on Digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD & to celebrate, we are giving away 2 copies of the film on Blu-ray!
Tom Cruise (Top Gun, Mission: Impossible Series) reunites with his Edge of Tomorrow director, Doug Liman (The Bourne Identity, Mr. and Mrs. Smith), as Barry Seal, an American pilot who became a drug-runner for the CIA in the 1980s. American Made co-stars include Domhnall Gleeson (About Time), Sarah Wright Olsen (Walk of Shame), Jesse Plemons (Black Mass) and Caleb Landry Jones (War on Everyone).
The film is produced by Imagine Entertainment’s Academy Award-winning
producer Brian Grazer (A Beautiful Mind), Cross Creek Pictures’ Brian Oliver (Black Swan) and Tyler Thompson (Everest), Quadrant Pictures’ Doug Davison (The Departed), and Kim Roth (Inside Man) with a screenplay by Gary Spinelli (Stash House).
Based on true events, American Made follows Barry Seals story as he soon finds himself in charge of one of the biggest covert CIA operations in the history of the United States. The secret operation that would be exposed as the Iran-Contra Affair scandal spawns the birth of the Medellin cartel and almost brings down the Reagan White House.
With over 30 minutes of exclusive extras on the 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD, American Made is a can’t-miss, must-own film, bringing viewers behind-the-scenes footage, as well as astonishing insights about the real Barry Seal.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusFilm on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @EntFocusFilm account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Film (@entfocusfilm) December 29, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Thursday 4th January 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.