Sony Music recently released Ultimate Dirty Dancing to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the iconic film and its soundtrack.
Featuring all of the hits from the movie, including She’s Like the Wind, Hungry Eyes and (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life, the special edition is a must-have for fans of the film. The soundtrack was also released on limited edition vinyl for the first-time ever featuring a pop-out of the infamous lift from the movie.
Originally released in 1987, Dirty Dancing has made more than £200 million at the box office and the soundtrack has sold more than 32 million copies.
To celebrate Ultimate Dirty Dancing, we have three copies on CD to give away to our readers!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusMusic on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusMusic account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
RT & follow to win a copy of Ultimate Dirty Dancing on CD. We've got 3 copies to give away! #win #prizes #competition #DirtyDancing pic.twitter.com/2EBTHMw0Uw
— EF Music (@entfocusmusic) December 23, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Friday 29th December 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.