Ascendant Releasing presents Niall Johnson’s thrilling Western adventure The Stolen – a heart-wrenching story set in New Zealand following a woman on a life-defining journey to rescue her kidnapped son.
To mark this exciting home entertainment release (out now), we are offering 5 lucky winners the chance to get their hands on a DVD.
Set in 1860, Charlotte Lockton (Alice Eve: Star Trek In Darkness, Entourage) has settled in the South Island of New Zealand with her wealthy husband, David (Lukas Hinch: Nothing Personal) during the Gold Rush.
Blissful beginnings are suddenly shaken as Charlotte’s world is turned upside down and her circumstances are drastically altered. Frustrated with the apathy of the authorities, she decides to take on a journey of discovery and strength to track him down alone.
When her son is kidnapped she joins a convoy of ex-cons, prostitutes and Maori warriors heading for the rough mining community of Gold Town. There she meets Joshua McCullen (Jack Davenport: Kingsman: The Secret Service), the owner of the town and a man who is pivotal to uncovering the truth behind the disappearance of her son.
The Stolen also boasts an impressive supporting cast including Graham McTavish (Creed, The Hobbit, Outlander, Preacher), Cohen Holloway (Hunt for the Wilderpeople) and Stan Walker (Hunt for the Wilderpeople, The X Factor New Zealand, Australian Idol).
The Stolen was directed by Niall Johnson (White Noise, Keeping Mum, The Big Swap) and written, produced and starring Emily Corcoran (Sisterhood, Confine).
Discover this Western action adventure when The Stolen, which is out now on DVD and Digital Download.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusFilm on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @EntFocusFilm account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Film (@entfocusfilm) December 11, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 18th December 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.