Alabama native (but long time Nashville resident) Walker Hayes releases boom., his long-awaited, full-length studio album, on Friday 8th December, via Monument/Sony Music.
Hayes, who wrote or co-wrote every song on the 10-track album, many with ambiguous song titles, chose an album title that may well be his only instance where the title might give away the meaning. “’boom!’ It’s my favourite word. It’s the first thing I say after I play a song from the album for anyone. So, it’s what we had to call the album. I’m just so excited to share another part of the story. BOOM!” boom. is available to pre-order now on Amazon and iTunes.
boom. is produced by Grammy-Award winning producer Shane McAnally. You Broke Up With Me, the project’s debut single, has already accrued over 25 million streams. At US mainstream country radio, it’s just hit the Top 30 and is climbing.
To celebrate the album release, we’ve got 3 copies of boom. to give away!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFCountry on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFCountry account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Country (@EFCountry) December 7, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 13th December 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.