PS Plus got off to a great start for 2017 giving PlayStation gamers an excellent selection of titles in January. The highlight for us was the hilarious Day of the Tentacle Remastered on PS4 and PS Vita.
The second batch of PS Plus games for 2017 will arrive on February 7th. There’s another good mix of titles that offer something for everyone. Four of the six titles will work on PS4 thanks to Cross Buy.
Check out the PS Plus February 2017 trailer below:
Before the new games arrive make sure you’ve added the titles for January to your collection before they disappear.
Leaving PS Plus on 7th February:
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered (PS4, PS Vita)
- This War of Mine: The Little Ones (PS4)
- Blazerush (PS3)
- The Swindle (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
- Azkend 2 (PS Vita)
- Titan Souls (PS Vita, PS4)
Entering PS Plus on 7th February:
- LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
- Not a Hero (PS4)
- Starwhal (PS3, Cross Buy with PS4)
- Anna: Extended Edition (PS3)
- Ninja Senki DX (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
- TorqueL (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
EF will bring you news of the PlayStation Plus titles for March 2017 towards the end of February.
Let us know what you think of the titles for February and your wishlist of games you’d like to see for March in the comments below.