Arrow Films is pleased to announce the DVD Box Set release of the French political thriller The Bureau on Monday 16th January 2017. The series is also available to download from iTunes.
Upon the return of one of the DGSE’s top agents, Guillaume Debailly aka Malotru (Mathieu Kassovitz), after a six-year undercover mission in Syria, the department gets hit with a major crisis: An undercover agent goes mysteriously missing in Algeria.
Additionally, The Bureau must also maintain a close eye on promising new recruit, Marina (Sara Giraudeau), who needs to complete a full test of her abilities before infiltrating Iranian nuclear activity.
The many lives Malotru has led as an undercover agent are now beginning to haunt him. When he discovers Nadia (Zineb Triki), the love of his life is in Paris, he breaks The Bureau’s number one rule and secretly continues to live by his previous legend in order to reunite with her.
For love, Malotru is willing to risk it all – not only for himself, but the entire Bureau.
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 DVDs to give away to our readers. To be in with a chance of winning, answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Saturday 28th January 2017.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition) and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.