One of the most successful action thriller series ever made, crime-busting legends Bodie and Doyle have never looked as good as they do in this brand new, digitally restored, High Definition release of The Professionals: MkIII (12). It is available now on Blu-ray RRP £39.99, from Network Distributing.
Starring Lewis Collins and Martin Shaw as hard-hitting special agent duo Bodie and Doyle, and with Upstairs Downstairs’ Gordon Jackson as their single-minded boss George Cowley, the fictional exploits of law enforcement department CI5 were a massive ratings success throughout the series’ initial transmission in the 1970s and ’80s, and are still repeated around the world nearly four decades later.
This set contains all thirteen episodes that comprise the third series, produced in 1979.
- Brand new, High Definition transfers and restorations from the original negatives
- Brand-new 5.1 tracks from original sound elements
- Remastered original as-broadcast mono tracks
- Remastered music-only tracks featuring Laurie Johnson’s original scores
- HD photo galleries featuring hundreds of rare and previously unseen images
- Exclusive book written by archive television historian Andrew Pixley, fully detailing the history and production of series three
- All episodes are presented in their original production order
- PDF material featuring scripts and memorabilia
To be in with a chance of winning The Professionals: MkIII on Blu-ray, just answer the question below.
The competition closes at 23.59 on May 8th 2015.
*You can enter once per day to increase your chances of winning but please note, only one entry per day will be counted*