Ubisoft have announced that Driver Speedboat Paradise is now available for download from the App Store and on Google Play.
Set in the Driver universe, criminals, car thieves and high-powered individuals all around the globe race to collect grandiose prizes. Players step into the role of a young and reckless racer on a quest for notoriety and money in the underground powerboat racing world who gets contacted by legendary cop John Tanner to help bring down the Mafia. As players assist John Tanner in taking down the infamous criminal Mike Lazarus, they will discover a dark and deadly world amid the glitz, glamour, fame and fortune.
Here’s the official feature list:
- Experience the Pure Thrill of Arcade Racing – Take control of the most powerful speedboats and blast through high-speed races. Collect nitro for a boost, take ramps to fly through the air and perform impressive stunts throughout realistic wave systems as a result of 3D graphics and HD textures and effects.
- Race in Exotic Locations All Over the World – Enjoy substantial content with Classic, Time Trial, Duel, Escape, Endurance and Drag racing modes, in locations such as the Bahamas and Cancún. Weather conditions and time of day create one-of-a-kind racing environments for each location.
- Ride in Style – Collect parts to customize your ride with unique colors, decals and neon lights, and upgrade with over 20 speedboats to choose from.
- Become a Speedboat-Racing Celebrity – Progress up the ladder and upgrade your lifestyle with clothes, houses and furniture. Earn sponsorships, negotiate costs and build a fan base!
- Show Your Friends Who’s Best – Join weekly tournaments against your friends to show off your style and earn unique rewards.
In collaboration with Back Office Records, Driver Speedboat Paradise features music from the best of French electro, with producers Workerz featuring Etienne de Crécy and Bobmo.