One of the undoubted highlights of the outdoor cinema circuit last year was Drive-In Film Club. Thankfully it’s back for 2015, this time firing up its engines at London’s world-famous Alexandra Palace. Their new season kicks off on Tuesday 10th March.
The historic venue will play host to Americana-themed movie nights from outdoor cinema favourite The Rooftop Film Club. With the best in classic films and new releases raring to go on the big screen and window services of stateside snacks by roller skating staff, this is without doubt the best way to enjoy a flick this spring!
Blazing a trail as the capital’s only drive-in cinema, the Drive-In Film Club allows you to enjoy some of the best recent films, with Oscar-nominated Boyhood and The Grand Budapest Hotel all set to screen. Thrill-seekers can get their engines going with Gone Girl, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One and The Imitation Game, while lovers of the golden-oldies will get their kicks with Drive-In crowd-pleasers Dirty Dancing, Top Gun, Pulp Fiction, The Big Lebowski and the perennial drive-in classic Grease.
The ultimate blast from the past setting combined with state of the art digital equipment will thrill vintage fans and film buffs alike. Tickets are £22 per car (regardless of occupancy) so take along your friends and loved ones for a memorable night at the Drive-In.
For further information and to book tickets please visit: www.experiencecinema.com
Alexandra Palace, Pavillion car park
• Tickets: £22.00 per car regardless of occupancy
• Screening: Tuesday 10th to Friday 27th March 2015
• Times: Car parks opens 1.5 hours before screening
• Screening times vary so please check website for further details
• Plus: Delicious street food will be available to purchase from Gourmet Hot-Dog makers – Popdogs
• Drive-In Film Club @ Pavilion Car Park, Alexandra Palace, London N22 7AY